Amazing new opportunity to start 2017 with a bang!
The demand for our clients award winning work is growing meaning they need a talented Principal Transportation professional to help meet increased demand.
You will be focused on providing excellent quality deliverables and be a team player able to both support more senior staff and lead junior staff.
You will 'know how to do things right' and also 'do the right things'. You will be inquisitive and seek out innovative solutions while also being communicative and nurturing good relationships.
With a team of dynamic award winning group of engineers, transport planners and GIS experts, you will have no lack of support in delivering high quality work. The role:
- Variety of private and public sector work
- Leadership of both senior and junior members of the team
- Business development
- Delivering high quality technical work
- Very competitive salaries
- Centrally located offices
- A strong understanding of engineering standards
- Proven skills interpreting traffic modelling outputs
- Design skills balancing theoretical standards against real world environments
- Knowledge of the transport planning regulatory environment including environmental regulation in either Australia, the United Kingdom or New Zealand
- Experience working with clients either in a consulting role or an organisation with significant external or internal stakeholders