Healthvision New Zealand is an award-winning, nationwide provider of specialised, top quality home healthcare.
Our team of highly trained specialist nurses, caregivers and rehabilitation professionals have been caring for people in their own homes since 1998.
We work closely with our clients, families and whānau to best understand and support their holistic needs, and are nationally recognised experts in providing a comprehensive wraparound service to maximise their independence. Our research and models of care have influenced the design of nationwide health strategies and contracts.
Our rapidly growing company is looking for passionate and caring specialist nurses and rehabilitation professionals.
Becoming part of our team can offer you:
- Excellent clinical support and supervision
- Career development opportunities
- Ongoing learning and education
- The ability to travel or work across New Zealand
- Support with immigration and regulatory bodies
- Dynamic, fun and supportive team
Please click below to see more details on available roles!
- Occupational Therapists + Physiotherapists – Community
- Community/District Nurses – Burn + Wound Care
- Homecare Nurses – Community
- Paediatric Registered Nurses – Community
Paediatric Registered Nurses – Community
Healthvision | Auckland
Become part of a motivated and committed team of Registered Nurses and Support Workers caring for an adorable young boy with…
Healthvision NZ has nationally recognised expertise in the support and management of:
Expert Nursing Care
- Specialist burn and wound care
- Serious injury nursing support
- Comprehensive assessments
- Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Psychology and other Allied Health disciplines
- Community and home-based rehabilitation programmes
- Comprehensive needs assessment reports
- Specialist neurological rehabilitation
- Specialist serious injury care and rehabilitation
- Intellectual and physical disability support
- Comprehensive long and short-term services
At Healthvision, we love what we do.
Being part of our team can offer you the opportunity to grow, learn, advance your career and make a difference to our clients and communities.
We believe in supporting, nurturing and enabling our teams to achieve the best. Our commitment to quality, workforce development, innovation and multi-disciplinary approach helps us achieve the highest care standards.
If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of others and want to be part of our dynamic, fun and supportive team, then please contact us.