Kaipara District Council is intent on lifting Kaipara’s wellbeing and pride. We make it simple to work with us by being open, transparent and engaged with communities and businesses.
We’re looking for people who share our enthusiasm to work with and for small communities. People who share our values of integrity, make it happen, trustworthy, team work, and respect.
Kaipara has great people inside and outside the organisation. If you’d like to be part of our team, have a look at the positions that are available right now!
Senior and Principal Resource Consents Planner
Kaipara District Council | Northland
Kaipara District is rapidly growing and changing! A building boom has triggered significantly increased and complex consenting activity…
‘Thriving communities working together’
A district with welcoming and strong communities
- Assisting and supporting community involvement
- Maintaining and improving infrastructure
- Recognising and supporting achievement
A trusted Council making good decisions for the future
- Making it simpler to work with us
- Open, transparent and engaged with communities and business
- Intent of lifting Kaipara’s wellbeing
A district with plenty of active outdoor opportunities
- Partnering with communities to develop sports and recreation facilities
- Protecting and enhancing our natural assets and open space