Must have standalone bar/restaurant experience
We are looking for full-time hospitality superstars who genuinely care and want to join an amazing team to deliver memorable experiences for the guests.
Your duties will include the following:
- Welcoming guests, interacting with customers, take bar orders for drinks and food
- Prepare alcohol and non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant patrons including a variety of cocktails
- Monitoring beverage portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
- Make coffee and hot beverages
- Deliver checks and take payments
- Restock and replenish consumables and supplies
- Prepare beverage lists and place orders.
- Uphold standards and ensure compliance with regulations
Minimum of 1 year’s experience in food and beverage
- $25 to 26 per hour based on experience
- Staff meal & drink after each shift
- Discounts when dining and Wai venues
- Professional development and opportunities for growth
- A supportive and creative work environment with exceptional team spirit
- Accommodation options
Our philosophy is 100% Hospitality. We care about our people, our guests, and our suppliers. Above all, we love what we do and we make people happy.
We are an Exceptional Team and We Need Like-Minded People to join us Now.