|Title:||Timaru ECE Center, ECE Teacher (ref #33692)|
|Employment Type:||Full time|
|Posted:||Feb 10, 2020|
Are you an ECE teacher looking for a new role in the South Island? This centre in Pleasant Point (close to Timaru) has been rated one of the top childcare centres in New Zealand, and the stunning mountains and lakes our country are famous for are not too far away. We offer great work life balance and relocation support packages, so this is a great opportunity for you to experience life working as an ECE teacher in New Zealand.
You will be rewarded with:
• Competitive salary
• Relocation packages
• Free health insurance
• An extensive support and guidance network
• Childcare discounts
• Professional and personal development opportunities
The successful applicant will have:
• Qualifications comparable to a Level 7 New Zealand ECE teaching degree
• New Zealand teacher registration
• Fantastic interpersonal and communication skills
• A strong focus on positive guidance and learning through play
• The ability to be adaptive and flexible with the role
• A ‘can-do’ and positive attitude
We are a strong team with a common goal – providing excellence in early childhood education. We do this by investing in our people, developing our structure, innovating, reflecting, and continuously improving the educational outcomes and experiences of our children, families and communities we serve.
This could be your opportunity to interview with one of our consultants, as they'll be in Ireland and the UK interviewing for this role between the 21 February 2020 and 6 March 2020.
You may be eligible for a $5000 overseas relocation grant from the Ministry of Education if you take up a school teaching position in New Zealand or the relocation support grant of up to $3,000 for early childhood education teachers. Now is a great time to come and teach in Aotearoa!
We’ve been helping people get a good job in New Zealand for over a decade. It’s what we care about the most! Get started today.