There’s nothing to stop you handling your own visa application. Plenty of people do. However, there are numerous pitfalls, and licensed immigration advisors bring a great deal of efficiency, expertise and quality to your application.
WORKING HOLIDAY & STUDENT VISAS
If you’re looking for adventure, New Zealand is the place, and a working holiday visa is the way to go. It entitles you to apply for work in New Zealand, so you can extend your stay and enjoy more of the best little country in the world.
HERE ARE THE MAIN FEATURES:
- You can stay for between 6 and 24 months. Most are for 12 months
- The time frame is fixed: it can’t be extended
- You’ve got to be ages between 18 and 30, or up to 35 for some nationalities
- You don’t need a job offer in your visa application
- You can apply for work while you’re here
- But you can’t get permanent work (if permanent work looks likely, contact Working In Visas about upgrading to a New Zealand Work Visa
- The visa is yours: you can’t include anyone else on it
If you’re offered a permanent job, you can apply for a temporary work visa.
Think you’ll need something more robust? Return to our visa page for more long term visa options, or look for a job in New Zealand.
If you want to be supported and have more certainty around your outcome use an immigration agency. If you are offshore, go to MoveList.com to find immigration and visa agents that can help you apply for working holiday visa.
If you are here in the country already, and you want to upgrade to a work visa then contact us at Working In Visas and one of our team of fully Licensed Immigration Advisers will assist you with your application.