Chef de Partie
Must have standalone restaurant experience
We require full-time chefs who genuinely care and want to join an amazing team to deliver memorable experiences for the guests. The ideal candidate will be a true team player, a chef who likes to be busy in a fast-paced environment.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Preparing, cooking, and presenting dishes as per the restaurants standards.
- Assisting with menu planning, developing, and costing new dishes
- Monitoring portion, and waste control to maintain profit margins.
- Prep lists, ordering and processing deliveries
- Training junior kitchen staff
- Compliance with regulations
- Communication with the kitchen and restaurant team
- Guest focused to nurture an excellent guest experience creating raving fans
Minimum of 3 year’s experience in kitchens
- $27.76 per hour
- Staff meal & drink after each shift
- Discounts when dining and Wai venues
- Professional development and opportunities for growth
- A supportive and creative work environment with exceptional team spirit
- Accommodation options
Our philosophy is 100% Hospitality. We care about our people, our guests, and our suppliers. Above all, we love what we do and we make people happy.
We are an Exceptional Team and We Need Like-Minded People to join us Now.