Are you an experienced QA Engineer?
Do you dream of living and working in New Zealand and enjoying a great work-life balance?
Extensive opportunities exist in for QA Engineers throughout New Zealand and we are welcoming overseas applications now.
Key Attributes required:
- 2+ year’s in-depth experience as a QA Tester in the Software Engineering field with an appropriate tertiary qualification.
- From manual testing to automation, you’ve had your share of victories and challenges over several years in a team centric environment, preferably working on large products with an accounting flavour.
- You’ll have the ability to be a multiplier for your team and the QA organization sets you apart from your peers.
- You will have experience with test management tools.
- Passionate to help define what quality is at the team and organization level, and enable teams to own and pursue quality goals as part of their delivery
- Passionate about leading the continuous improvement of our testing discipline.
- Team Leadership experience, but you still love hands on QA and Automation.
- The ability to influence and inspire people, and proactively managing stakeholder expectations.
- Well organized, and able to effectively prioritize workloads and focus in on what is really important.
- The ability to drive outcomes and strong performance across small to medium sized teams.
APPLY NOW AND START YOUR JOURNEY TO NZ!
How to apply: Please click on the apply button and complete the short application form. To speed up your application, please upload a copy of your CV.
Working In NZ ICT are international ICT recruitment and immigration specialists. We are partnered with a large ICT network throughout New Zealand. As the preferred agency for overseas applicants, we guarantee your application will be considered and prioritised.
Our expert teams in NZ and the UK provide a fully supported process to help secure you a job and visa plus guidance on relocation.