Must have standalone restaurant experience
We are looking for Restaurant Managers who genuinely care and want to join and help lead an amazing team to deliver memorable experiences for our guests.
Your duties will include the following:
- Recruiting and training quality staff
- Managing daily operations of the restaurant and service
- Prepare weekly rosters in advance to meet wage cost targets
- Cost-effective ordering of beverage and FOH stocks, monthly stock takes, ensure prices are updated regularly
- Coordinate and oversee the preparation of the Wine and Beverage lists
- Handle reservations and inquiries professionally, and deal with guest complaints in a prompt and efficient manner
- Cashiering and balancing of the daily takings
- Organise repairs and replacements
- Monitor and ensure compliance
- Counselling and disciplining of staff
A minimum of 3 years of experience in hospitality is required
A current Managers Certificate is preferred but not required, we will help the right person to attain their managers certificate.
- $27.90 to 31 per hour based on experience
- Monthly performance incentive bonuses
- Minimum of 30 hours per week, rostered shifts
- Staff meal & drink after each shift
- Discounts when dining and Wai venues
- Professional development and opportunities for growth
- A supportive and creative work environment with exceptional team spirit
- Accommodation options
Our philosophy is 100% Hospitality. We care about our people, our guests, and our suppliers. Above all, we love what we do and we make people happy.
We are an Exceptional Team and We Need Like-Minded People to join us Now.