Do you want to emigrate to New Zealand?
Sign up to hear about our live webinars
Moving to New Zealand is a dream for many and a reality for some
We host regular webinars on the most important aspects of emigrating to New Zealand including:
- How to get started on your road to New Zealand.
- Immigration update – the best route to getting a visa and permanent residency.
- Border updates. Who is currently allowed to enter New Zealand.
- How to get a job when you’re not yet in New Zealand.
- Future changes to immigration policy and what this means.
We also host webinars specifically for Health and Infrastructure professionals looking to find out more about job opportunities in New Zealand. These webinars feature our International Recruitment Specialists, along with our regular speakers.
Our regular speakers
Paul is our UK based Licensed Immigration Adviser and Employment Consultant. Paul, along with his family, was featured in the BBC documentary “Get a New Life” which followed their journey to New Zealand. He is also author of the book “A New Life in New Zealand”. Paul left the UK in 2003 and has spent 17 years in New Zealand. He is currently living back in the UK assisting those making the move to New Zealand.
A global relocation expert, Paul connects those looking to make the move to New Zealand with the very best relocation companies. For everything from pension transfers to pet shipping and banking, Paul can guide and support your relocation process.