New Zealand’s universities are recognised for their excellence both in teaching and research. All of these institutions welcome international students.
- University of Otago (Main campus in Dunedin, with additional campuses in Christchurch, Wellington, Auckland, Invercargill and Alexandra)
- Auckland University (Multiple campuses in Auckland)
- Auckland University of Technology (AUT) (Campus in Auckland)
- Lincoln University (Campus in Lincoln)
- Massey University (Main campus in Palmerston North, with additional campuses in Auckland and Wellington)
- University of Waikato (Main campus in Hamilton, with an additional campus in Tauranga)
- University of Canterbury (Main campus in Christchurch, with additional campuses in Nelson, Timaru, Tauranga, Rotorua, New Plymouth and Greymouth)
Additionally, there are also a number of polytechnic institutes and a range of colleges and private training establishments offering programmes for international students in New Zealand.
If you would like to find more information about how you can study in New Zealand or apply for a student visa, contact us.