Still looking to move to New Zealand? You do not want to miss this event!
Join our emigration experts in London this October and learn everything you need to know about living the work-life balance dream in beautiful New Zealand.
London – Novotel London West, Hammersmith
Sunday 22 October, 11am – 2pm
Over the last 25 years, Working In has helped thousands of people from the UK call New Zealand home. Connected to Accredited Employers right across New Zealand, we place skilled people like you from overseas and manage the entire visa and relocation process too.
There is a window of opportunity right now, for those looking to move to New Zealand, including some limited time residency pathways, and we are here to inform you and get your plan underway.
Seats are limited! Book now to avoid missing out!
Join us to learn about:
- A quick guide to NZ Immigration policy and what you need to be aware of
- Connecting with Accredited New Zealand employers
- Preparing for the move (the crucial steps that people often miss)
- How to secure a job and maximise employment support
- Securing a visa (how to ensure your visa is accepted)
- Relocation and settlement (key information about living in New Zealand)
Our relocation partners will also be there to chat with you:
- PSS Removals – UK’s first choice shipping company for moving overseas
- Corpay – Advice on the best exchange rates and transferring funds to NZ
- Jets4Pets – everything you need for your pet’s relocation
- Pension Transfer – expert advice on UK pension transfers
- Dial a Flight – Working In’s preferred travel partner
This is a unique opportunity to make your move to New Zealand a reality.
After the presentation, you will have the chance to speak directly with Paul Goddard and Paul Arthur, as well as our relocation partners.
Seating is strictly limited to 50! Book your tickets today to avoid missing out on this face-to-face opportunity.